2002 update, please read this
The following is my hypothesis
of Circle making from 1998. Now, in 2002, my ideas have somewhat
progressed (click here),
but in this old study there are some details I haven't addressed
in my recent articles, yet they I still valid.
For some time this hypothesis
has been excluded from my site. Now I'm re-including it, pretty
much in its original form. However, for the reader's limited
time in mind, I have highlighted
the essential bits. If you wish to save time, please read first
the blue text and then if you're interested check out the rest.
Additionally I have added some
updates among the text, clarifying my current understanding
of things. Enjoy the ride!
Sept 16, 2002
For starters some important remarks:
1. This is NOT a scientific study, but a set of logical ideas concluded from facts (or what I consider as facts) and observations.
2. I am not explaining the technical details involved in Circle making.
3. I am not explaining WHO makes the Circles or WHY. The
purpose is to present an idea of HOW they are created from beginning
to end. Even this is "just" speculating, but I hope
you find my speculation logical and that it gives you inspiration
("food for thought"). Anyhow, I make the assumption
that the makers of the Circles are something non-physical and
usually invisible to us.
4. I am talking about electro-magnetic physics though I am not a physicist. I am talking about geometry though I'm not a mathematician. I am talking about cereology though I'm not a cereologist. If you, my reader, have more knowledge in any of these fields, I encourage you to contact me pointing out any flaws in my text.
5. In my text I seem to be saying that this is how the things ARE. Please note that everything is only ACCORDING to this hypothesis.
6. This hypothesis is bound to have similarities to others. I have obtained some useful information by reading studies of other researchers, but haven't duplicated or copied any of them intentionally.
6. Finally, let the text, the images
and animations carry your own imagination and thoughts. Perhaps
you can solve a part of the mystery, or at least help me in
it! Or maybe you have your own hypothesis and you get more ideas
to take it further.
For this hypothesis I have to express special grattitude to ilyes
for providing detailed information concerning the Circles on her
site and in our email correspondance. I also can't deny the influence
of her own (though remarkably different) hypothesis: "The
Transmission of a Circle" (see links).
Also special thanks to Mira in Finland for sharing her channelled information with me. I don't take channellings as facts, but her ideas have given me hints and inspiration to process my hypothesis further.