What is this study based on?
The following facts (note that on these pages I'm not providing evidence of these facts; read my other pages and follow the links for more information) have lead to this hypothesis:
- The geometrical similarities of most Crop Circle formations.
- The eye-witnesses reports of the Circles' appearing.
- The eye-witness and video/photographic evidence of the "light balls".
- The electro-magnetic anomalies measured (and felt) in the Circles.
- The expanding of the stalk nodes (Dr. Levengood's BTL team)
- The alignment of the stems and seedheads to the circular, spiral or linear flow of the laid-down crop.
- The "bundling" of the crop stems.
- The strange sound that is often heard in connection to the Circles' appearing.
- The measured or dowsed readings of energy fields in the pattern's perimeters.
- The lack of damage caused by physical tools such as boards.
- The lack of footprints and other traces of human/animal involment.
- The lack of video or photographic evidence of human involment in the Circle making.
- The Circles' connection to magnetic power lines and Earth's magnetic lines.
- The apparent intelligence behind the complex formations.
- The evolution of the formations from simple circles to more complex pictograms year by year.
This information is gained from
- my own visits to some 60 formations in England and Finland
- several web sites (see links)
- email correspondance to some researchers
- face to face discussions with researchers and other people
- Crop Circle video documentary
- magazines such as UFO Reality, Nexus and ULTRA (a Finnish
- some books